Friday, January 18, 2013

R.I.P?

Hey Guys! So Recently I lost interest in Club Penguin and I don't know If I will shut down the blog or give it to someone who wants it, but I do know I'm quitting... That doesn't mean Ill quit Making videos and delete my account on Twitter... No, No, No! I will be making gaming videos like Minecraft and Binding of isaac... maybe Poptropica too. This might be my last post... If it is, I wanna tell you that I had so much fun and joy making posts on Club Penguin Graphics and News. When I started blogging, I didn't do so well... Time after time I became a Graphics Designer and got a BUNCH of orders. Thats made me even better that Graphics... And now my time has ended. So ya...

Thanks for all the good times we had together,

Once again...Thank you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment