Thursday, January 10, 2013

Club Penguin Discussion: Club Dinosaur, Club Puffle, Club Ghost?

Hey Guys! So I thought about Club Penguin the other day and I came to a conclusion that Club Penguin is not Club Penguin anymore... Why is it making Penguin Dinosaurs, Ghosts, Puffles... Its suppose to be Club PENGUIN!!! Not Club Bird, Club Muffin etc. I know its more fun to transform to ghosts and scare our friends then waddle around getting items and when a week passes and you have all the items, nothing updated and the party is still on... People say: ITS BORING! I understand... LOL! But back to be the point... Why do we have to make Penguins - Dinosaurs or Ghosts?!? Can't we just be Penguins?

So ya... Leave your thoughts in the comments below, telling me if you agree (Or disagree...) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment