Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What would I like on 2013?

Since its 2013, I thought of making a post about what I would like in CP for 2013 ;) I think a lot of us know that Club Penguin has a bunch of bugs and glitches that appear from time to time. I think Club Penguin could of made better parties and more items for non members. For example the Earth day party.... Only Snow Forts were decorated and the costumes were lame. Same as April Fools Party. The only thing we could do is meet Rookie and buy items from stands *Youyouyou767 Party Status: LAME!* I liked the Puffle Party though. I liked how we could transform into puffles and get hats + meet a new Mascot ;) On my opinion the Halloween Party was the best! There could of been more items to get, but still I had fun :DD 

So... Stuff CP needs to improve:

  • Have less Bugs
  • Have more decorated rooms
  • Have more items
  • Add New Mascots
  • Bring back old items and parties
  • Get more ideas :P
Leave you're thoughts in the comments below if you think you agree with me (Comment if you don't, I dont care for hater comments)

1 comment:

  1. I think they should bring back the summer party. It's amazing :D

    ReplyDelete